Funny you should mention. I'm watching an episode of Mannix on MeTV as I type this. I always did like Mike Connors. He and his wife were married for 67 years and both passed away in the same year. Both were in their 90s
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Funny you should mention. I'm watching an episode of Mannix on MeTV as I type this.
ReplyDeleteI always did like Mike Connors. He and his wife were married for 67 years and both passed away in the same year. Both were in their 90s
Anon, I get MeTV in the motorhome. Mrs. Woodsterman and I just had our 52nd.
DeleteThat's something to be proud of, Odie.
Delete(52 years of marriage, that is. Although MeTV in the motorhome isn't bad either. Heh.)
39 years and counting here. I was 35 and she was 34. It was the first marriage for both of us.
She's an angel for putting up with me.
Elmo, They're all angels.
Delete