Thursday, July 30, 2026

Awww Yes It's Libturd Thursday ~ PM












 Thanks FBers

3 comments:

  1. Georgia has the best politicians money can buy. Kemp is a Rino owned by the chinese but I have not figured out who own's the Rino Raffsenberger. I hope he is done in GA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used volley balls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 - Should start rating states by corruption
    3 - TDS = Fug ugly
    4 - Poster girl for mental illness
    5 - When i first saw this meme i thought it was about the House of Congress
    9 - Dodgeball was the main game in 5th and 6th grade. Loved it
    10 - Absolutely.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.