Other Babe Loving Rule 5 ers:
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
#9 Stunning
ReplyDeleteAnon, I think so too.
DeleteWomen were put on earth for only one reason...and, as I approach 80 years old, I'm trying to remember what it was....
ReplyDeleteAnon, I have 6 months yet .... ah, what were we talking about?
DeleteI would be one happy boy in between the first two young ladies as a "Lemon Cream Sandwich"!!!
ReplyDeleteJohn, you need to watch the WNBA Fever play.
Delete