The first one, Kid Rock. I hear The Proclaimers "I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more..." Sophie has to be one of the funniest athletes I've seen in the last 5 yrs.
I was four. Brother popped up from behind a bush like a sniper breaking cover. He had gotten a bow and arrow set and prompty removed the suction cups. He shot me from thirty feet yonder. Right below the ribs. Good shot ya little so and so. I fell off my tricycle. Mom got wind of it. She broke a ruler over his behind so switched to a leather belt. She licked him so long I thought I was next.
Yep. My merchant seaman dad and stay at home mom both smoked two packs a day. In the house. In the car. Every day. And here I am, at 75 years old, with no respiratory problems and oxygen levels in the mid 90 percentiles Go figure.
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
The first one, Kid Rock. I hear The Proclaimers "I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more..."
ReplyDeleteSophie has to be one of the funniest athletes I've seen in the last 5 yrs.
mer, she is a hoot.
DeleteI was four. Brother popped up from behind a bush like a sniper breaking cover. He had gotten a bow and arrow set and prompty removed the suction cups.
ReplyDeleteHe shot me from thirty feet yonder. Right below the ribs. Good shot ya little so and so. I fell off my tricycle.
Mom got wind of it. She broke a ruler over his behind so switched to a leather belt. She licked him so long I thought I was next.
Rick, ouch!
Delete"enough secondhand smoke to cure a ham"..
ReplyDeleteYep. My merchant seaman dad and stay at home mom both smoked two packs a day. In the house. In the car. Every day. And here I am, at 75 years old, with no respiratory problems and oxygen levels in the mid 90 percentiles Go figure.
Elmo, you built good lungs in your family..
DeleteAs Bill Engvall would say, here’s your sign
ReplyDeleteCrotalus, yes he would.
Delete