Don't forget that Judge Judy endorsed Bloomberg for President. That right there will tell you she isn't playing with a full deck, no matter what that meme says.
Springsteen and De Niro will fit right in up in that chunk of land north of us. I'm glad they are going and we should honor them with a Liberal parting tool. Make them pay a huge exit tax that will hurt like hell
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Don't forget that Judge Judy endorsed Bloomberg for President. That right there will tell you she isn't playing with a full deck, no matter what that meme says.
ReplyDeleteCould be she woke up.
DeleteShe always looks sad.
ReplyDeleteAs a Canadian, we don't want either of those. But we would be willing to trade if the USA will take the entire liberal political party of Canada.
ReplyDeleteSpringsteen and De Niro will fit right in up in that chunk of land north of us. I'm glad they are going and we should honor them with a Liberal parting tool. Make them pay a huge exit tax that will hurt like hell
ReplyDeleteDe Niro and Springsteen both coming here to Canada??? Haven't we got enough damn problems up here with our native commie idiots? Keep them, please.
ReplyDeleteNever argue with a judge.
ReplyDelete