Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
JC and BW
ReplyDeleteMe, Y
DeleteHi Johnny, hi Betty.
ReplyDeleteedutcher, Hellou.
DeleteGoogle AI says it's Johnny Carson & Betty White photoshopped onto caveman bodies.
ReplyDeleteSteve
Steve, I believe that was a skit they did.
DeleteThe Amazing Carnac answering a question from Rose Nylun.
ReplyDeletePragmatica, Rose sure gets around.
DeleteAh! At last! I wondered whaat happened to Lor.ena
ReplyDeleteThat's what happens when you marry a girl who likes frankfurters
crazy Charlie, oooh those teeth.
Deletememe #3: Johnny Carson and Betty White
ReplyDeleteAnon, you get an "A".
DeleteThe Tarzan couple: Johnny Carson, and Phyllis Diller?
ReplyDeleteCrotalus, look again.
DeleteCarson and White
ReplyDeleteAndrew, absolutely!
DeleteJohnny Carson and Betty White of course.
ReplyDeleteBdabing! Ya beat me to it. ;-)
DeleteAnon, BINGO!
DeleteTerrapod,<.b> you win a participation trophy.
Delete