Saturday, October 3, 2026

Oh Babes ~ OR ~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style ~ B

 











Other Rule 5 ers:

5 comments:

  1. What the HECK!?!??!?! Are those syringes in that glass in that first pic?!!??!!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The syringes are AI. I think the model is, too. I hate AI.

      Delete
    2. You’ll appreciate those, when her friend is removing your kidney in that dive of a hotel she lured you to!
      fjf0351

      Delete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.