Monday, October 5, 2026

Awww Monday Woodsterman Style ~ 472 A

 






Thanks Skip

3 comments:

  1. For the same reason this is why we always leave the lid down in the bathroom. Cats ain’t too bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kiss. I spewed my coffee. The last one I could see coming. Brilliant.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Odie. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.