Blogspot is having a lot of issues. Bustedknuckles was down, side bars not updating. Got to be an internal issue and only seems to be affecting right leaning blogs.
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Phil at bustedknukles seems to be having a similar problem.
ReplyDeleteUnclezip, I guess Google messing with Blogspot.
DeleteTHANK YOU!
Deletethe view from lady lake says the same thing about posting images
ReplyDeleteAndrew, Thank You, Sir!
DeleteMight be blogspot. Another blog that I visit, https://pitsnipesgripes.blogspot.com/, is having the same problem.
ReplyDeletetaminator013, That's exactly what it was. Thank You!
DeleteYou get the feeling the first anniversary of Kirk's assassination might be the cause.
ReplyDeleteedutcher, hmmm, could be.
DeleteBlogspot is having a lot of issues. Bustedknuckles was down, side bars not updating. Got to be an internal issue and only seems to be affecting right leaning blogs.
ReplyDeleteAnon, Hmmm, Google is big on AI????
Delete