7. What ever happened to Truth in Advertising laws. They should not be able to call it something it is not 8. Tyranny by the judiciary is nothing more than coup d'état. Treason is still Treason is still Treason and hanging has never failed to stop it
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
7. What ever happened to Truth in Advertising laws. They should not be able to call it something it is not
ReplyDelete8. Tyranny by the judiciary is nothing more than coup d'état. Treason is still Treason is still Treason and hanging has never failed to stop it
5, 8, and 9.
ReplyDelete