▼

Monday, September 28, 2026

Awww Monday Woodsterman Style ~ 471 B







 Thanks Skip

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. edutcher, they have to be. Most prefer to ignore them.

      Delete
  2. The last one looks like someone asked what Jim Brewer would like if he was a dog to AI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all and the last one made me laugh out loud.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays blog hop.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Odie. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.