▼

Monday, September 28, 2026

Awww Monday Woodsterman Style ~ 471 A

 






Thanks Skip

6 comments:

  1. Last pic......,redecorating.

    Now,feed me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tons of Awww and then that chair. Yikes.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Odie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have two sofas in our family room that look a lot like the last photo. We also have (for now) two cats that have caused those two sofas to look like the last photo.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.