Thursday, July 16, 2026

Hey Kids What Day Is It? It's Libturd Thursday ~ AM

 











Thanks FBers

8 comments:

  1. The sole purpose of Newsom's "Healthcare Tax" is to create the 'revenue' needed to pay for taxpayer funded 'free' Medicaid for illegals, because Trump closed the fed spigot to California for that scam.
    And Newsom wants to be President so he can bring this kind of crap to all of America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read the Federalist Papers. Rand nails it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rand Paul is bought and payed for just like MTG. Don

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.