Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
AIPAC money (several hundred thousand so far) well spent. If only he cared as much about America.
ReplyDeleteMrLiberty, he convinced me.
DeleteEvery one wants to talk about AIPAC money.
ReplyDeleteNo one wants to talk about how they’re countering Islamic money.
Is Israel building Jewish only towns, to be governed by Israeli only laws?
Better choose your side carefully.
fjf0351
fjf0351, BINGO!
Delete"Freedom has a taste, the protected will never know."
ReplyDeleteUnknown
Geo
Geo, winner quote.
Delete