That is a tough option you are presenting. Do I want the country ran by the people who run Chicago and San Francisco or do I want the country ran by the people that gave us $6.5 diesel, tariffs, the Iran war and is making Israel great again?
The four female termagants with the sign and my response?
"You're fired effective immediately, banned for life from any position or job involving children and the police are just outside the door and will be arresting you for extant multiple child abuse crimes."
5. Funny and sadly too close to being true 10. Like all Democrats who believe indoctrination is the same as teaching, they lie and will never honor a promise like that
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
That is a tough option you are presenting. Do I want the country ran by the people who run Chicago and San Francisco or do I want the country ran by the people that gave us $6.5 diesel, tariffs, the Iran war and is making Israel great again?
ReplyDeleteMarkM, tough time picking between your sour grapes?
DeleteDid you mean to post this in The Daily Worker?
DeleteTeachers: We are holding you to your promise. Pride flags come down, you go out the door, the brain washing of students ends.
ReplyDeleteMy response?
ReplyDeleteYour terms are acceptable. Feel free to leave at any time.
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
I’ll take your pride fags, er *ahem* flags and burn ‘em! Quit!! What you’re teachin’ ain’t worth learnin’!
ReplyDeleteFor the Pride Flags/Quit---Would you like a letter of recommendation? TOO BAD!!
ReplyDeleteThat last one....Bye.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and rest of the week, Odie. ♥
GOOD!
ReplyDeleteExcellent idea!
ReplyDeleteThe four female termagants with the sign and my response?
ReplyDelete"You're fired effective immediately, banned for life from any position or job involving children and the police are just outside the door and will be arresting you for extant multiple child abuse crimes."
The last one: How soon can you gather your crap and leave? Here, let me help you.
ReplyDeleteFor the last one, Bye. Don't let the door hit you. Still here? Leave!
ReplyDeleteMarkwayne needs to work on his grammar.
ReplyDelete5. Funny and sadly too close to being true
ReplyDelete10. Like all Democrats who believe indoctrination is the same as teaching, they lie and will never honor a promise like that
4 and I can dig it.
ReplyDeleteOn pride flags in schools there should only be the US flag and state flag
ReplyDeleteRight on, Woody!!!
ReplyDelete