▼

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Welcome To Another Libturd Tuesday ~ AM












 Thanks FBers

18 comments:

  1. Good old Senator Kennedy. Always has a witty saying, a sound bite, but never takes any action to do a damn thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the government would just put a bounty on illegal aliens and then get the hell out of the way and let us solve the problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wv citybilly, I'd rather scare them into going back across.

      Delete
  3. ...and complete the mission...for Israel...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many truths. Thanks, Woody, for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all and love the comments, too.

    Have a fabulous day, Odie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, but RFKjr is a wackjob. I won't claim that food companies (like Nestle, Coca-Cola, etc) aren't aming for the least expensive, not-quite-poisonout ingredients, but if they kill their customers, they won't have any customers. I also think that instead of SNAP benefits on a card, they should pick up MREs, not Coke, candy, cookies, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, I don't know .... Back when I was born Autism rates were about 1 per 1000 births. Now the rate is 1 per 31 births. Wackjob or not, I'd like to see him continue. This family has been touched by birth defects and death, and I''d like to see that end for this country.

      Delete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.