I wake up in the morning, read the news and refresh my brain with the realization that i am living in a historic time and acknowledge we start writing a new page of the history book every morning. And my view of it is filtered with living 50 years in Pre 9-11 and try to comprehend what those born post 9-11 see. It is both scary and full of hope at the same time knowing that there is really a battle of Good and Evil being carried out all around us. And i am thankful to see Mr Trump leading us. Thanks Odie for the great start on mornings
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
I wake up in the morning, read the news and refresh my brain with the realization that i am living in a historic time and acknowledge we start writing a new page of the history book every morning. And my view of it is filtered with living 50 years in Pre 9-11 and try to comprehend what those born post 9-11 see. It is both scary and full of hope at the same time knowing that there is really a battle of Good and Evil being carried out all around us. And i am thankful to see Mr Trump leading us.
ReplyDeleteThanks Odie for the great start on mornings
eclectickelvin, thank you also, and to our President.
DeleteWhat eclectickelvin said, very powerful to me.
DeleteVery sad that many have forgotten. I for one will never forget.
ReplyDeleteMe, that's the spirit!
DeleteWe're finally getting around to the real instigators.
ReplyDeleteedutcher, that would be a wonderful thing.
DeleteI will never forget. I will not forget who did this either.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day and weekend, Odie. ♥