▼

Saturday, September 26, 2026

More Babes ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style A

 











Other Rule 5 ers:


7 comments:

  1. Odie unless the first young lass was born without a right arm and shoulder I suspect AI. Rest are magnificent!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, That's Lucy Thomas, a young and up and coming young singer. You're welcome.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Melania (pardon my familiarity). Love the last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first little girl is (what?) 14 years old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, that's Lucy Thomas a 22 year old singer. Check her out on YouTube.

      Delete
  4. The queen of them all is the cute little redhead in the third picture.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.