▼

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Libturd Thursday Is Here Again ~ AM

 











Thanks FBers

13 comments:

  1. Frankly, my dear, I'd rather live in the 50s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. edutcher, that shows us how young meme makers truly are. I would have said 50's also. I guess I have to steal better quality memes.

      Delete
    2. So true, we expect you to work overtime....

      Delete
    3. I'll take the latter 40s thank you - when I was still innocent
      and I could walk anywhere in Da Bron'x any time day or night

      Delete
    4. When are they going to post the times of the "Open Season on Commies" in NYC
      I hear it's going to be 10/1 to 10/30.

      Delete
    5. Charlie, you got something there.

      Delete
  2. Nobody sane will make mock of that large lumpy gent for wearing a pink suit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, John Fetterman does look tough.

      Delete
    2. I must answer YES to each one of these great memes.

      Delete
  3. All those highly educated folks that pine for socialism and communism can have it before the end of tomorrow. All they need to do is find a country with their preferred system and go. But they never do. They care enough to stay and complain endlessly how America is not the country they want to live in. They apparently lack the ability to think, it could be that easy. For some odd reason the country they openly hate is supposed to bend to their will because they care. Trust them they say, they promise they do not plan to murder another few million people this time. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is from the 80s , the Webber one touch grill didn't come out till the mid 8os. But I'll take it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget that the Chinese sold Iraq mach 3 missiles. That forced Trump to either cede Hormuz to the Iranians or act when he did.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.