Saturday, July 25, 2026

Ladies And Gentlemen, Boys And Girls ~ THANK YOU!

 

This is what I was looking at 7:00 AM this morning.

This old man is so grateful to you all. Sounds like

we'll have to keep old Woodsterman going.


Thanks Everyone!


27 comments:

  1. No thanks needed. When you put out a good product at the right price, people will flock to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit everyday via the view from lady lake blog list, keep up the great posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, Joe and I are buddies from when he got started.

      Delete
    2. nice, he seems to be glad to be out of NJ

      Delete
  3. Way to go, Odie. A huge congratulations.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. 40 million,tis chicken feed,we CAN/WILL increase this margin by historic if not biblical proportions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James, All Right ... a man that loves a challenge.

      Delete
  5. I visit at least twice a day since I found your blog several years ago. Your blog is the first thing I go to when I fire up the old computer or the phone. Love your memes and Rule 5. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GunnyFrank, I know you've been with me many years. Thank you for your continued company.

      Delete
  6. 40,006,105 pageviews at 7:00 AM. Congratulations, old man. No press releases, no corporate backing, no mainstream nods — just forty million quiet affirmations that independent voices still move mountains. Here's to the next forty. You've earned the right to be grateful and a little smug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skip, there you are. See, he really does exist ... LOL!

      You Sir, have saved my bacon more posts than you know. Stand up and take a bow. You have a lot to do with this too.

      Delete
  7. Why the surprise Odie? You run an interesting and classy site.

    I visit at least daily sometimes again after doomscrolling and need a smile.

    Thanks Buddy, I hoist a beer in your honor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am here at least twice a day. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep doing you rockstar and ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. d, rockstar? Hmmm, maybe I could post a rock video sometime ... NAW!

      Delete
  10. This has been a great place to start my day, your web site and a cup of strong coffee have all the nutrients needed for a well rounded look ahead. Thanks Odie and keep on trucking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eclectickelvin, Thank you for becoming a fixture around here.

      Delete
  11. You stay and we'll stay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Forty "f*ckin' Million views? UN - f*ckin' - BELIEVABLE!!!

    I'll be that ONE of those million can be attributed to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.