Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Boy, does that first picture make me want to go back in time. That young lady could be my wife 45 years ago.
ReplyDeleteElmo, Old cars and the little woman. It don't get any better than that.
DeleteDANGER! Unexploded Pinto! Get that sweet girl away from there!
ReplyDeleteMikey, OH NO, YOU'RE RIGHT!
DeleteWith the one possible exception of the overly made-up lady with the "enhanced" lips in the white swimsuit, there are MY kind of women.
ReplyDeleteJohn, I hate when that happens.
DeleteThree and four are AI. See the weird vehicle behind 3 and the strange Coke can in 4.
ReplyDeleteI really wish that all of the AI weenies simply STFU and let the normal folks gaze at the pretty women, real or otherwise.
DeleteJustaJeepGuy, You're right, but did you have to ruin it for the rest of us?
DeleteJohn, You're promoted! You are now Captain of the AI Weenie Guards.
DeleteWhat’s that coconut smell. My old memory slipped into gear there for a minute. ET in Dixie
ReplyDeleteET in Dixie, I remember! Isn't that Coco Butter?
DeleteMilana Vayntrub ain't bad but I won't get ATnT for nothing .
ReplyDeleteTheir service ain't what it used to be.
DeleteBirdchaser and Anon, you two be nice. They were my employer for 30 years. Although, things were better then.
Delete