Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Taxi


A clearly inebriated woman, stark naked, jumped into a 
taxi in New York City and laid on the back seat.



The cab driver, an old Jewish gentleman, opened his 
eyes wide and stared at the woman.

He made no attempt to start the cab. The woman 
glared back at him and said,"What's wrong with you,
honey?  Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?

"The old Jewish driver answered, "Let me tell you sumsing,
lady.  I vasn't staring at you like you tink; dat vould not
be proper.” 

The woman giggled and responded, "Well, if you're not
staring at my boobs or my butt, sweetie, what are you
doing then?"



He paused a moment, then told her, "Vell...... M'am, I am 
looking and I am looking, and I am tinking to myself, 
vair in da hell is dis lady keeping de money to pay for dis ride?"

Now, that's a businessman

Thanks Jim

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha - That punch line reminds me of the scene from "The Running Man"

    Amber Mendez: "Try this instead."

    Ben Richards: "What is it?"

    Amber Mendez: "The original video from the Bakersfield Massacre..."
    Amber Mendez: "before they edited for broadcasting."

    Ben Richards: "Where did you hide that?"
    Amber Mendez: "It's none of your business."

    --As always, thanks for the daily posts Odie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing.

    I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

    Have a fabulous day, Odie. 😎

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.