Sunday, August 6, 2017

Dear Diary . . . .



HER DIARY:

        Tonight I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at
        a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long so I
        thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no
        comment on it.

        Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we
        could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong;
        he said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He
        said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry
        about it.

        On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept
        driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I
        love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as
        if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and
        watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.

        Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15
        minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress,
        and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts
        were somewhere else.

        He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his
        thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.
        

            HIS DIARY:

            The Harley wouldn't start today.  Can't figure it out.  At least I got laid. 


Thanks Hal

8 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahaha. That wouldn't happen here, but it does in many places. Good one. I linked this post to Silly Sunday.

    Have a fabulous day, Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't leave us hanging, Odie...is the Harley alright??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Well, if it isn't me old friend Christopher. Are you here to stay, or are you just a passin through?

      Delete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.