Sunday, July 3, 2016

It's Funday All Day



**************************
This a true example of when two people really know each other----

Retired Veteran with a very Smart Wife...

Early one morning, an elderly retired veteran just finished a piece of artwork
He had been working on and yelled to his wife. "Honey! Come see what I created! It's an abstract panorama, depicting the seven Years of the Obama administration!"

She yelled back, "Flush the toilet Jim and come eat your breakfast!"

Thanks Dan and Hal

*******************

This is the last day of our first show. Hope
we're doing well. 

UPDATE: This is, as usual, the worst place in
world to find internet. I have my computer
tethered to my iPhone using its hotspot. It only
works before 6:00, and then it gets so busy nothing much works.    



18 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahaha. I linked you to Silly Sunday.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never occurred to me, as I walked down the aisle, that I would be this old, and still be married to the same guy, then laugh at his jokes. God is good. Happy Fourth, tomorrow, Odie, and thank you.

    ReplyDelete


  3. Sell'm like you owned'm!

    Typical ol guy, moan'n about being tethered to a hot spot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before you line up Congress for this historic and seemingly impossible feat by Robbie Kneivel, please set the following aside, so they can record the event properly:
    * Louis Gomert (R-Tx)
    * Trey Goudy (R-SC)
    * Darryl Issa (R-Ca)
    * Adam Kinzinger (R-Il)

    The rest can be involved in the feat, as far as I am concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish Robbie Knievil no success at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeheehee! Abstract artists are never accepted in their own households!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If he doesn't do it the first time, we should let him try again…and again...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandee, Thank you. My internet didn't exist on a holiday weekend in no-mans land.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trailbee, Hal, who makes you laugh, is one of my best sources.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brig, at my age you take your hotspots where you can get them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Timothy, Them suckers sure can jump.

    ReplyDelete
  12. messymimi, hat's why there's two bathrooms here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grunt, as many idiots that showed up this weekend you'd a thought we would have made a killing ... NOPE.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.