Wednesday, July 6, 2016

How was I born?

Never mind "the birds & the bees" -- there's a newer version:

Daddy , how was I Born?

 A little boy Goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'

The father Answers, Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!

 Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.

Then I Set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe..

We Sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other.

There your mother Agreed to a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload,

we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too Late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

'You got 

Thanks Hal 

BONUS *******************************
 Thanks David



clever - thanks

Sandee said...

Too cute.

I've not words for yesterdays email pass for Hellery. No words.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Adrienne said...

Cute and probably close to the truth for lots of people.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

GOODSTUFF, welcome.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sandee, I have plenty for both of us, but alas they're not printable.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Adrienne, these days anyway.

edutcher said...

Both very true.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

edutcher, it's not in bad taste?