Sunday, May 1, 2016

Vacation Genie



While walking on a beach during one of his many vacations, 
Obama found a bottle on the sand and picked it up. Suddenly, 
a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said, 
“Master, may I grant you one wish?”

Obama responded, “Don’t you know who I am? I don’t 
need any common woman giving me anything.”

The shocked genie said, “Please, I must grant you a wish or 
I will be returned to that bottle forever.”

Obama thought a moment, then after grumbling about the 
impertinence of the woman said, “Very well, I want to awaken 
with three white women in my bed in the morning – 
so just do it and be off with you.”

The annoyed genie said, “So be it!” and disappeared.

The next morning Obama awakened with Lorena Bobbitt, 
    Tonya Harding, and Nancy Pelosi in his bed.

 His penis was gone, his knees were broken, and he had no health insurance.



 God is good.

Thanks Bob

18 comments:

  1. Oh that it would be so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

    Fredd cracks me up.

    I linked this post to Silly Sunday.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee, don't give him a big head. Thank you for the add.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can dig it.

    Woodsterman (Odie) said...

    Sandee, don't give him a big head

    Lorena took care of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. edutcher, sorry about that. I meant don't give Fredd a big head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odie: Sandee couldn't give me a big head no matter what. I was born with Zika, and my head is the size of a tennis ball.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can i find a bottle like that to give him?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol. I'll share that one with Hubby. You may be able to hear him laugh from there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shoulda woke up with Hillary. That way he'd be dead in twenty minutes and his corpse getting buggered by a mob of Muslims.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.