Thursday, July 16, 2015

20 Things I Trust More Than Hillary Clinton



1.     Mexican tap water
2.     A porcupine with a “pet me” sign
3.     Bill Clinton, with my teenage daughter
4.     A fart while fighting the flu
5.     An elevator ride with Ray Rice
6.     Taking pills or a drink offered by Bill Cosby
7.      A Bigfoot sighting
8.     A Hillary Clinton war story reported by Brian Williams
9.     Gas station sushi
10.   Jimmy Carter, with the economy
11.   A Palestinian on a motorcycle
12.   Pete Carroll coaching decisions
13.   Eating an apple from an orchard at Fukushima reactor #4
14.   Hitching a ride from a guy in a goalie mask
15.   The ingredients in a hotdog
16.   Nancy Pelosi’s grip on reality
17.   Black Ice
18.   Jerry Sandusky as a Boy Scout leader
19.   Alien abduction stories
20.   Barney Frank in the shower asking you to pick up the bar of soap


Thanks David

12 comments:

  1. And don't forget - letting Michelle Obama hold your cheese nachos for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About sizes it up for me too.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd trust the rattlesnakes in the snake churches more than Hillary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way I heard it the drugs were the price for coming across, so you're safe with Cos, Odie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hillary Clinton is one on the most honest persons that ever came down the pike----just look at who she is married to and what a fine example he has set for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think there could about a hundred to be listed .

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.