Monday, March 30, 2015

Favorite Bar


"As good as this bar is,"  said the Scotsman, "I still prefer 
the pubs back home In Glasgow , there's a  wee place 
called McTavish's.... The landlord goes out of his way 
for the  locals. When you buy four drinks, 
he'll buy the fifth drink."

  "Well, Angus," said the  Englishman, "At my local in 
London , the Red Lion, the barman will buy you  your 
third drink after you buy the first two."

  "Ahhh, dat's nothin'," said  Paddy Sheehan, the Irishman. 
"Back home in me favorite pub in Galway , the  moment 
you set foot in the place, they'll buy you a drink, then 
another, all  the drinks you like, actually. Then, when 
you've had enough drinks, they'll  take you upstairs and 
see dat you get laid, all on the house!" 

 The Englishman and Scotsman  were suspicious of the 
claims. "Did this actually happen to you?"

  "Not meself, personally, no,"  admitted the Irishman, 
"but it did happen to me sister quite a few  times."
 
Thanks Dan

15 comments:

  1. I knew it was coming and still made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said women don't rate equal ops? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't see that coming! Bet a lot of sister fall into that category.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahahahahahaha. Yep, I can see how that could work out for a pretty sister.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Irish have a gift got seeing the bright side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandee, in a bar she doesn't have to be pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edutcher, he saw it alright. He didn't have to buy his sister drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Makes me think the over weight, not-so-pretty sister might want to visit that bar. Beer goggles are a two way street.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.