Friday, February 28, 2014

He's My Brother


Two young boys walked into a  pharmacy one day, 
picked out a box of tampons and preceded to  the 
checkout counter.

The man at the counter  asked the older boy, 
"Son, how old are you?"
"Eight,"  the boy replied.
 
The man continued, "do you know what  these are 
used for?"
 
The boy replied, "not exactly,  but they aren't for me. 
They're for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on 
TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and 
ride a bike. Right now, he can't do either."

Thanks Dan !

14 comments:

  1. SNICKER - I can see that happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also understand that them things help you be less irritable - a bonus for the big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahahahahahaha. I love this Odie.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Euripides, I do believe you're on to something there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee, That's why I post these nuggets. I love the ladies coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do think things through, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. And who says today's kids are not smart. Makes me think of the time when I was in the 7th grade and mother sent me to the store and on the list she gave me was KOTEX---yep, even then I knew what they were for.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.