Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Adam's Eve


Adam was hanging around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely.                                   
So, God asked him, 'What's wrong with you?' 

Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.                               

God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman.

He said, 'This pretty lady will gather food for you, she will cook for you,

and when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you                                   

She will always agree with every decision you make and she will not nag     

and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement.    

She will praise you! 

She will bear your children,

and she will never wake you up in the middle of the night to take care of them.

She will NEVER have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you want.'



Adam asked God, 'What will a woman like this cost?'     

God replied, 'An arm and a leg.'



Then Adam asked, 'What can I get for a rib?'



And now you know the rest of the story............!!!!

BONUS !



14 comments:

  1. Opie, now you know the rest of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we all know what happened.

    Bwahahahahahahaha on the video.

    Have a terrific day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You "Paul Harvey" for the rest of the story---now we know the unvarnished truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad God didn't tell him keeping her in the style to which she'd become accustomed would cost him at least that much anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The voices in my head kept telling me not to watch the video. I did anyway. Next time I'll listen to the voices in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the end of this post better than the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't see the banned video, but I did like the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.