Sunday, June 23, 2013

The School Bus


SCHOOL BUS IN JAPAN


 SCHOOL BUS IN INDIA
And which country do I get when I have a technical problem with my computer?

And where do you dial one for English?

Kids, the Woodsterman has been on another
R&R at the GSR (Proof's favorite too) RV
Park and massage parlor. I'm feeling 
really toned and tuned up, thank you.

Someone has been streaming video at this
RV park, and the talk is if we find the SOB
He's F---ing toast! If I'm not out much
(visiting you'all) the SOB isn't toast YET.

Thanks Dan!

14 comments:

  1. Enjoy your R&R. Japan has fancy school buses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supi, but alas, R&R ends in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hope every bus you find yourself on is the bus of your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy for your R&R. We'll be pulling weeds before the next rain hits. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know all about the SOB and what you did to him.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, we've been in Japan for 58 years and the Limeys were there for 200 years...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn Odie you're acting like Barack with all these trips! Well at least they are on your dime. Have fun buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ron, my dime is right. This afternoon, when I got back, I had to put two coats of lacquer on 20 boxes to pay for my future trips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, 68 years.

    And, yes, it's right.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Edutcher, Sorry, I was just running out of clever things to say. You're a god here, Sir, and I trust what you say to be true!

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.