(Have a paper and pencil handy to record your answers...
Your mind isn't as sharp as it once was!)
This is NOT a pushover test. It's a Baby Boomer era test!
There are 20 questions. Average score is 12 . This one will be difficult for the younger set.. (DUDE!)
Have fun, but no peeking!
If you forward this to your friends/family, Put your score in the subject line and let them know your score.
Good luck, youngsters,
1. What builds strong bodies 12 ways? A. Flintstones vitamins B. The Buttmaster C. Spaghetti D. Wonder Bread E. Orange Juice F. Milk G. Cod Liver Oil
2. Before he was Muhammed Ali, he was... A. Sugar Ray Robinson B. Roy Orbison C. Gene Autry D. Rudolph Valentino E. Fabian F. Mickey Mantle G. Cassius Clay
3. Pogo, the comic strip character said, 'We have met the enemy and.... A. It's you. B. He is us. C. It's the Grinch. D He wasn't home. E. He's really me and you. F. We quit. G. He surrendered.
4. Good night, David... A. Good night, Chet B. Sleep well C. Good night, Irene D. Good night, Gracie E. See you later, alligator F. Until tomorrow G. Good night, Steve
5. You'll wonder where the yellow went... A. When you use Tide B. When you lose your crayons C. When you clean your tub D. If you paint the room blue E. If you buy a soft water tank F. When you use Lady Clairol G. When you brush your teeth with Pepsodent
6. Before he was the Skipper's Little Buddy, Bob Denver was Dobie's friend... A. Stuart Whitman B. Randolph Scott. C. Steve Reeves D. Maynard G. Krebs E. Corky B. Dork F. Dave the Whale G. Zippy Zoo
7. Liar, liar... A. You're a liar B. Your nose is growing C. Pants on fire D. Join the choir E. Jump up higher F. On the wire G. I'm telling Mom
8. Meanwhile, back in Metropolis, Superman fights a never ending battle for truth, justice and...... A. Wheaties B. Lois Lane C. TV ratings D. World peace E. Red tights F. The American way G. News headlines
9. Hey kids! What time is it? A. It's time for Yogi Bear. B It's time to do your homework. C. It's Howdy Doody Time. D. It's time for Romper Room. E. It's bedtime. F. The Mighty Mouse Hour. G. Scooby Doo Time.
10. Lions and tigers and bears.... A. Yikes. B. Oh, no. C. Gee whiz. D. I'm scared. E. Oh my. F. Help! Help! G. Let's run.
11. Bob Dylan advised us never to trust anyone.... A. Over 40. B. Wearing a uniform. C. Carrying a briefcase. D. Over 30. E. You don't know. F. Who says, 'Trust me'. G. Who eats tofu.
12. NFL quarterback who appeared in a television commercial wearing women's stockings... A. Troy Aikman B. Kenny Stabler C. Joe Namath D. Roger Staubach E. Joe Montana F. Steve Young G. John Elway
13. Brylcream... A. Smear it on. B. You'll smell great. C. Tame that cowlick. D. Grease ball heaven. E. It's a dream. F. We're your team. G. A little dab'll do ya.
14. I found my thrill... A. In Blueberry muffins. B. With my man, Bill. C. Down at the mill. D. Over the windowsill. E. With thyme and dill. F. Too late to enjoy. G. On Blueberry Hill.
15.. Before Robin Williams, Peter Pan was played by... A. Clark Gable. B. Mary Martin. C. Doris Day. D. Errol Flynn. E. Sally Field. F. Jim Carrey. G. Jay Leno.
16. Name the Beatles... A.. John, Steve, George, Ringo B. John, Paul, George, Roscoe C. John, Paul, Stacey, Ringo D. Jay, Paul, George, Ringo E. Lewis, Peter, George, Ringo F. Jason, Betty, Skipper, Hazel G. John, Paul, George, Ringo
17. I wonder, wonder, who. A. Who ate the leftovers? B. Who did the laundry? C Was it you? D. Who wrote the book of love? E. Who I am? F. Passed the test? G. Knocked on the door?
18. I'm strong to the finish... A. Cause I eats my broccoli.. B. Cause I eats me spinach. C. Cause I lift weights. D. Cause I'm the hero. E. And don't you forget it. F. Cause Olive Oyl loves me. G. To outlast Bruto.
19. When it's least expected, you're elected, you're the star today. A. Smile, you're on Candid Camera. B. Smile, you're on Star Search. C. Smile, you won the lottery. D. Smile, we're watching you. E. Smile, the world sees you. F. Smile, you're a hit. G. Smile, you're on TV.
20. What do M & M's do? A. Make your tummy happy. B. Melt in your mouth, not in your pocket. C. Make you fat. D. Melt your heart. E. Make you popular. F. Melt in your mouth, not in your hand. G. Come in colors.
1. D - Wonder Bread 2. G - Cassius Clay 3. B - He Is us 4. A - Good night, Chet 5. G - When you brush your teeth with Pepsodent 6. D - Maynard G. Krebs 7. C - Pants on fire 8. F - The American Way 9. C - It's Howdy Doody Time 10. E - Oh my 11. D - Over 30 12. C - Joe Namath 13. G - A little dab'll do ya 14. G - On Blueberry Hill 15. B - Mary Martin 16. G - John, Paul, George, Ringo 17. D - Who wrote the book of Love 18. B - Cause I eats me spinach 19. A - Smile, you're on Candid Camera 20. F - Melt in your mouth not in your hand
These four older ladies who lived in Italy Always sat outside together near the church And chatted about when they were younger. One month ago they pooled their money together And bought a laptop.
Never having been, but having heard all about Florida , They just happened to click on St. Augustine , FL. They read about the "Fountain of Youth" claimed by The Spaniards when they arrived there. They collected up all they had left and sent for four Bottles of the water. As soon as it arrived, they drank as directed.
The rest of this story will make you a believer, because Here they are today...................
No.......This is TRUE! Really! Would We lie to you? We have a limited supply of this water available at an
incredibly low price of just $1,499.95 a bottle. Seriously ..
HURRY BEFORE THE INVENTORY RUNS OUT!!!! Make checks payable to: "Democratic National Committee" (You can trust us, we would NEVER lie to you!)
This will be a collection of videos, photographs, and funny stories that have been sent to me by various people. These are here for your amusement and enjoyment. None are meant to offend, but some might. I hope to post something new here each day.
WARNING: It's best to come here on an empty stomach, and please don't take a mouthful of coffee until you've read the latest post.
As the new videos from News Busted come out, they will be embedded here as well. "Let's get started."
I do my best to avoid copyrighted material. If anything on this site has been copyrighted by you, please contact me so I can remove it if you wish. If you notice ... I do give credit when it's possible.