Thursday, December 15, 2011

Three For Thursday . . .

Can You Spot Him?

THE TRICK IS TO FIND THE MAN IN THE 
COFFEE BEANS:
 
This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious. 
Once you find him - it's embarrassing, and you think, 
"Why didn't I see him immediately?"

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the 
coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is
better developed than most people. If you find the man 
between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain 
is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute 
and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning
slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not 
found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for 
more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain 
stronger! And yes, the man is really there!
********************
A simple message about life  I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday, 
minding my own business, waiting on it to turn green.
A carload of young, loud Muslim extremists, 
shouting anti-American slogans, stopped next to me.
The light changed, the Muslims shook their fists, 
hit the gas & darted off ahead of me. Suddenly an 
18-wheeler came speeding thru the intersection & ran directly 
over their car, crushing it completely.
For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, 
"Man, that could have been me!"
So, today, bright & early, I went out & got a job as a truck driver.
********************
Bill Clinton
announces his support
of
Michele Bachmann
for president
We are about fun here ....  BUT
I would like to, however, apologize to
my favorite candidate Michele Bachmann
for the back hand I just gave her.

28 comments:

  1. Good grief I found that dude right off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy, just shows you Dudes and Beans don't mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I have a normal brain! :)

    Seriously, I was waiting for one of those screaming pop-ups for a second.

    Great joke. My hubby is a truck driver; he'll like that one.

    WHAT IS IT with politicians going to fairs and eating corndogs and funnel cakes? The pics never end well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found him pretty quickly. Looks like Stanley Tucci.

    Poor Michelle. Odie, I think you like her or something....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found the dude in < three seconds. That's 'cuz I have the overdeveloped brain of a genie's ass, oops, I mean genius.

    And there just isn't a dignified way to eat a corndog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never found the brain, but don"t worry about such stuff. As for Michelle---she is having fun and don't knock it! Just the thoughts of a right-wing extemists--ME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It took me all of four seconds...I was disappointed in myself until I realized that near genius is the same as near insanity. Only a fine line divides the two. I am still on the fence...Goes for Michele as well, but that pic has me leaning her way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL..it took me about 10 seconds to spot the man in the beans BUT only 1 second to figure out that the corn dog guzzling gal had a glazed donut look in her eyes....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brooke, but it's great fodder for my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. surveygirl46, Hi there young lady. Where in the world have you been?

    Glazed doughnut look huh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found the man in the coffee beans in less than 3 seconds. Now do I get a prize? and No I don't won't no corn dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Took me about 6 seconds to find the bean man.

    Odie, keep on trucking.

    Poor Michele, hard to remain dignified when people photograph you at your most awkward moments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Woody, I've been to London to visit the Queen..and she's just as constipated looking as the last time I went...How the hell are you?

    ReplyDelete
  14. About those coffee beans....

    I was looking for an entire man.

    Even so, I found the man in about 5 seconds. I might have found him sooner if I hadn't been looking for the wrong outline.

    Anyway, I love visual puzzles.

    I'll say one good thing about the computer. Since I began blogging in 2005, my visual memory has increased exponentially. I'm very strong with auditory memory (probably because of eye troubles, finally corrected in 2008, and all the musical training I had), and over the years, had lapsed with regard to feeding my visual memory. No more!

    I'm going to post the coffee bean challenge after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopsign, I don't know what to do with you. The prize was a corndog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. surveygirl46, I'm doing a lot better than the Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AOW, go for it. I'd give you a corndog, but Stopsign already won it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is your brain - O. This is your brain if you're in Minnesota - .

    I couldn't find him at all and had to find an answer. I really need to get back to Idaho.

    My guest room comes equipped with an Obama 2012 button. Honest to gosh - it's frying my brain!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adrienne, I feel your pain. Get that moo moo and those combat boot slippers on and visit WalMart. It'll make you feel much better ... trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Found him in less than a second Odie...but then if the silly bastard had hidden somewhere else since the last time I had to find him it might have been a lot harder...

    ReplyDelete
  21. The great Sun Tzu said ...know your enemy....and I know where he hides out...gotcha Mr Beanie!

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.