Monday, September 12, 2011

Chevy Truck



      I stopped by the Chevrolet Dealership yesterday, 
for a look at the new Silverado 2011, 1500 pickup. 
Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to 
sense that new "feel" before they become extinct...
       
      The salesman (a black man wearing an Obama 
"change" lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat describing 
the truck and all its "wonderful" options.. The seats were 
of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed 
warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to 
your butt in the summer heat. Feeling like messing with 
him, I mentioned that this must be a  Republican truck.
       
      Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a 
Republican truck. I explained that if it were a Democrat truck, 
the seats would blow smoke up your ass year-round.
       
      I had to walk back to the dealership... 
Damn guy had NO sense of humor. 

26 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha

    BUT if you're seriously considering such a thing.... buy a FORD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RR, truth be told, that's a photo of my truck from my onstar printout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that if you suggested this to whitehouse.gov, they'd include the smoke generator in the stimulus bill (second edition) that they're still writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LL, I'm sure ... after all, "We won't know what's in it until we pass it."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait - a black guy was actually working?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adrienne, all of us Teabaggin' Crackers are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odie,
    I know how you love humor.

    Did you see my post today? Feel free to use the graphic if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. On Watch, I was there a few minutes earlier, and enjoyed your funny post very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn, Where was his sense of humor? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO! He left his sense of humor behind in 2008 along with his common sense when he voted for Obammy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fords have had the blowing smoke feature for about 40 years. 'Cept it comes out the tailpipe when you're behind one at a red light.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought dems like to have something up their butts, namely their heads.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stopsign, look hard ... then give up and write it off to liberalism.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Inno, I've noticed that, but they are still not dependent on Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ron, I've seen a lot of them in that position.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brooke, we're here to please ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.