Wednesday, May 26, 2010

From Your Loving Wife ...

To my darling  husband,

Before you return from your business trip,
I just want to let you know about the small accident
I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the
driveway.  

Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt,
so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned
into the driveway, I accidentally pushed down on
the accelerator instead of the brake.  

The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up
fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into
your car.

I am really sorry, but  I know with your
kind-hearted personality you will forgive me.
You know how much I love you and care for you
my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.


Your loving wife.
XXX


P.S. Your girlfriend  called.

11 comments:

  1. What can I say? Just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supi, We're here at the same time. Oh my indeed ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good one! I was thinking the wife was so nice. Hubby will have to clean out the garage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunni, it's kind of a gotcha moment. He will also have to sleep with one eye open if they remain in the same house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew!! Luckily, nothing was damaged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right Nickie, it really could have run into the bucks. Actually, it still could ... for him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A picture is worth a thousand words! She really has a lot of faith in her husband.

    That may be a case of kissing up til her death. Wishful thinking...

    Good one, Odie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teresa, not a thousand words ... only one: Revenge.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.