Thursday, April 15, 2010

Confused ....

I  became confused when I heard the word "Service" used with these agencies:Internal Revenue  'Service' 
U.S. Postal  'Service'
Telephone 'Service'
Cable TV 'Service' 
Civil  'Service'
State, City, County & Public 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'Service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'Service' a few cows.

BAM!!!  It all came into focus.  Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.  

You are now as enlightened as I am.


HAPPY TAX DAY 2010 !!!!

4 comments:

  1. Just clicked over to the "Why I'm called Woodsterman" page.

    Wow, that stuff's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Innominatus. Next time through try clicking the Dust'n Lint card on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to have a police force, Odie.... now we have a "police service"..... politicised paramilitary arm of the Labour government, more like.... "service" my fucking arse! Never before has this "service" been so biased against law abiding citizens..... I could go on ranting about our despicable commie government for ages, mate, so I'll stop now, you get the idea, I know! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.