Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ted Nugent's Interview

Even if you don't care about hunting, Gotta Love Ted!

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being
interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The
discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head
of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you the Hunter that killed
my friend?' or is it 'Are you the Hunter that who killed my brother?

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they
care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next,
and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the
Democrats in Congress.'

The interview ended.

8 comments:

  1. I am LMAO!!! Ted is great!! The Dems crtainly have been doing alot of screwing in the past couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that's absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's kind of the Don Rickles of the Rock world Euripides.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The motor city madman is so cool!
    I wish he'd put the demotards in a stranglehold, Odie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunni, stick around and I wouldn't be surprised if you see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant... absolutely effing brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soloman, yes Ted definitely has his moments.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.